Who's Who? Contest and Swap
It’s a Who’s Who? Of Glitter Nuts!!
We have such an amazing group and some are already great friends who have met from this group….but let’s get to know everyone a little better!
What better way to do that than with a contest that ends with a swap??
Here’s how it works aka the rules….
- Must be a 30oz cup, any style, just make it 30 oz.
- Must use at least 4 different materials (and 1 must be a glitter). e. glitter, mica, alcohol ink, vinyl, material, paper, waterslide…and so on
- Glitter used MUST be Glitter Nuts Glitter! (You will have to name the glitter(s) used)
- The theme is about you, yourself. Who are you and how would you show yourself creatively on a cup?
- You will have 4 weeks to do this cup. You can start any time. Deadline is July 10, 2022.
There will be no check-ins. There is only a deadline. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENTIONS. Either you have it done by the due date or you don’t. We aren’t going to baby anyone in this contest and swap.
Upon finishing your cup you will email your information: Name, address, list the 4 materials used including the names of the Glitter Nuts Glitter and a minimum of four (4) pictures. Also, write us a little explanation on what this cup means to you and why it expresses who you are. Pictures should include:
- The front of the cup
- The back of the cup
- The inside of the cup
- The bottom of the cup
ALL OF THE ITEMS ABOVE ARE REQUIRED IN THE EMAIL. IF ALL THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INCLUDED YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE CONTEST AND SWAP. THERE WILL BE NO EXEPTIONS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.
Send your submission to email@example.com
The cups will be judged on
- Having the 4 materials
- The cup has been cleaned
- The overall finish of the cup
Depending on the amount of people who enter, there will be up to 3 prizes given
- Glitter Nuts Glitter package and a 3 cup turner from Mountain Man Turners
- Glitter Nuts Glitter package and a 1 Cup turner from Mountain Man Turners
- Glitter Nuts Glitter package
Once all emails have been submitted by 11:59 PM CST, July 10, the judges will have until July15 to make a decision.
Our judge’s panel will include cup makers and non-cup makers.
Once the winners have been selected we will have a live in the group to announce the winners and we will pair up all the entries with one another (randomly via the wheel of names)
You are only required to send the cup you made in this swap, extras are not required.
If you have any question you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message Gerri Whitehead in our fakebook group.
Can't wait to see all the beautiful cups that create!
Tracy Ann and Gerri